Learn About Homeownership:
Few decisions are more important than how to pay for or maintain your home. Question Big can help you stay smart and avoid mistakes.
Lanora Distasio
2 years ago
If I am 67 on the mortgage and my dauger is not on the mortgage (50) but my daughter is on the deed, can I do a reverse mortgage?
I am currently behind on my mortgage.
Answer this question:

Please log in to submit an answer.

Best Expert Answer
Joe Wallace
2 years ago
There are many factors that may affect the answer to this question--it's best to speak with a HECM counselor by calling the FHA-provided number (800) 569-4287 to see what your options may be. It's best to discuss your missed mortgage payments with the lender to see what loss mitigation options are open to you at this time.
Our blog is brought to you by the knowledgeable group of counselors at FHA.com
Visit our website
Best Expert
Ask a Question

Choose up to 5 tags (e.g. FHA loan). We'll recommend some, but you can change them if you want.
Thank you!
Please check the email address you registered with for your account confirmation. Then click the activation link to get started.
Question Big is a community of consumers and professionals sharing experiences, knowledge and advice.
Report Content
I'm reporting this because I think it is:
Report User
I'm reporting this user because I think the user is:
Report Company
I'm reporting this company because I think the company is:
Thank you!
Our team will review the content you reported and will take appropriate actions. We appreciate your contribution to the Question Big community.